A sack lunch.
A hungry crowd.
And the greatest storyteller
of all time!
Jesus the Teacher
January 14 - February 25
Jesus was born, crucified and raised to life. But tucked between those history-changing events is the life-changing message of Jesus. Sit in the crowd as Jesus tells the world's most famous stories and see them come to life. Watch with excitement as Jesus multiplies a little boy's lunch. Then GET READY FOR THE MIRACLE OF a delicious fried fish dinner with fresh baked loaves - all served to your seat as part of this fun show.
A delicious dinner served within the show
Experience the miracle, as two fish and five small barley loaves are multiplied by Jesus into a meal that feeds you and a theatre full of guests!
- Flaky, lightly battered cod
- Tartar sauce
- Seasoned chicken drumstick
- Roasted potatoes
- Simply sweet yeast diamond roll
- Honey butter
- Water or Lemonade
*Dinner is served within the show, not prior to the show.
The stories of Jesus come to life
in this original, Broadway-style show!
Ticket PricesTickets are available online or by calling the box office at 803.802.2300 or 704.831.8893. Prices shown include all service fees. There are no additional charges. Dinner tickets must be reserved no later than 5pm one day prior to the show date. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket Category Price Adult with dinner (ages 19 - 54) $44.95 Senior with dinner (ages 55 and above) $42.95 Youth with dinner (thru age 18) $24.95
ALL GUESTS RECEIVE A DINNER PLATE. REQUESTS FOR VEGETARIAN OR GLUTEN-SENSITIVE MEALS MUST BE MADE BY CALLING THE NARROWAY OFFICE AT LEAST ONE DAY PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED SHOW DATE.
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more. All tickets automatically receive $2 off when 15 or more tickets are purchased on the same order. Children's tickets are not discounted.
All payments must be received in one sum to qualify for group rates. Group leaders may reserve seats with a non-refundable 25% deposit. Numbers may be adjusted until 30 days prior to the show date. At that time, the remaining balance is due and sales must be finalized. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
$2.00 off all Tickets!
Groups of 15 or more
What to Expect on Your Visit
- The NarroWay box office opens 60 minutes prior to the advertised show time. Tickets may be picked up on arrival.
- Theatre doors open 30 minutes prior to advertised show time.
- Parking is free and attendants are onsite to assist.
- Groups are greeted by a friendly group host who boards the bus in the drop-off area.
- Dinner is served at the advertised show time. All guests present and seated at that time receive a dinner plate. Guests not seated at show time forfeit the meal experience.
- A 15-20 minute intermission follows the first act. During intermission, the NarroWay gift shop and concessions areas are open.
- Time for all activities is approximately 3 hours.
southern hospitality at its finest!
Seating is on tiered platforms with extra-wide aisles. The stage is at ground level. Seats begin at ground level and tier upward.
- Tiered seating
- Wide aisles
- ADA compliant
- Comfortable theatre seats
- Excellent stage views
DiningEnjoy a scrumptious dinner right at your theatre seat! Each chair is equipped with a specialized cup holder that enables the dinner tray to snap securely into the arm of the seat. Dinner guests are served within the context of the show for "Jesus the Teacher." Trays are removed at intermission.
Every meal is themed like the show!
What are we doing to keep you safe?